Depositor is a kind of ATM (Automatic Teller Machine), which specializes in accepting banknotes.
Different from CD (Cash Dispensor), which specializes in accepting banknotes or Cash Recycler, which both accepts and dispenses banknotes, Depositor can accept banknotes more quickly, cheaply, and conveniently.
|application (users)||bank customer
Cash Dispensor just emits a piece of note from a designated cassette. Thus it does not have any authentication/detection features.
Recycler does have a authentication/detection feature but its function is limited. For example, when a banknote with scotch tape on is being accepted, a typical Recycler cannot detect it and fails to reject it.
Depositor has a most advanced authentication/detection feature. Furthermore, it has the highest speed and biggest capacity thanks to its structural simplicity.
MIB-D1 is a Depositor.
As an acceptor module, it makes use of SB-9 (w/o fitness feature) or MIB-11 (w/ fitness feature)
Key Features are
- Safe Module – Dual locking system (Electronic + Physical keys)
- Receipt Module – Automatic receipts for each transaction
- RF reader/ Fingerprint scanner – Easy access to machines
- Sealing Module – Cash storage bags sealed automatically
when the door’s open
- Banknotes and more
MIB-D1 can deposit not only banknotes but also cheques & vouchers.
- Online Monitoring System
Thanks to Online Monitoring System, safe and simple cash management in any place at any time is now reality.
- Proven Validator:
MIB-D1 has SB-9 or MIB-11 (coming soon) as its validator. Thus, its validation or other capability of SB-9 or MIB-11 are inherited to MIB-D1.
- Software: Dealers can setup their own GUI & Networking Environment with the SKD provided or can control the machines with the Operating Software which is already installed on the machine for individual usage.
Question? Let us know.